Subscribe to Papercraft Inspirations in print or digital format! Choose from the below options…
Take advantage of our special offer and receive a Chameleon Color Tones pencil set (worth £49.99) when you subscribe! You’ll also get each issue of the magazine direct to your door every month, so you don’t miss out on any of our inspirational ideas and projects.
Benefits to you:
- Bonus pencil set from Chameleon pencils worth £49.99 – only available for UK subscribers
- Pay just £26.95 every six issues by Direct Debit – saving 25%
- Continue to receive the fantastic FREE gifts with every issue
- Never miss an issue – FREE UK delivery direct to your door
Order online: www.buysubscriptions.com/PCP170 or call 03330 162 150 & quote code PCP170. Offer ends 13th October 2017.
Benefits to you:
- Start making savings today with these special subscription deals!
- Spread the cost by paying every 6 months on continuous credit card
- Continue to receive the fantastic FREE gifts on every issue
- Subscription prices are inclusive of delivery
- Never miss an issue
Subscribe by visiting: www.buysubscriptions.com/PCOS170 or call: +44 (0)1604 973 759 quoting code PCOS170.
Order back issues
Missed an issue? You can order back issues of Papercraft inspirations online here: https://www.buysubscriptions.com/back-issues/papercraft-inspirations-back-issues
Download a digital edition
If space or time is an issue, you can get the latest Papercraft Inspirations delivered straight to your tablet, desktop or Kindle Fire. Each issue is gorgeously bright, fully searchable, zoomable and comes with an exclusive technique video made by the team! Each issue costs just £4.99 or subscribe to a year’s subscription for £29.99 and get a 30-day FREE trial. Tell your overseas crafting friends, too – they’ll love it! Choose your platform and buy your copy or subscription from…
Apple Newsstand (iPad/iPhone) http://bit.ly/2lq8hgD
Zinio (iPad/iPhone/Android/Windows 8/Desktop Reader) www.zinio.com/papercraftinspirations
Google Play (Android) http://bit.ly/2k2r9QP
If you have any queries about your subscription, please email email@example.com or call 03330 162 150 (UK) / +44 (0)1604 973 759 (overseas).