We’ve got plenty of ideas for homemade cards and papercraft projects in Papercraft Inspirations 168.
Learn a new technique or discover different ways to add special touches to your papercraft projects in issue 168.
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 168…
- Make fabulous flower cards with your layered floral stamp set free gift
- Learn how to create professional partial die cuts on your cards – we’ve got two amazing projects for you to try.
- Discover how to make cool shaped card blanks – ideal for adapting your projects to suit recipients’ hobbies.
- Uncover ways to use lolly sticks to create cute designs.
- Download our free papers with a gorgeous afternoon-tea theme, perfect for ladies who lunch!
- Stamp ethereal floral designs with Kay Carley’s step-by-step guide.
- Build a totally tropical desk tidy to add a burst of summer colour to your craft desk or workspace.
- Get nostalgic with our funky retro sweets and ice-cream cards.
- Use our handy templates to make great cards and gift boxes.
- Plus, you’ll find ideas for creating different looks with a single die, summery makes and more!
Papercraft Inspirations 168 is on sale in the UK from 18th July 2017, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.
Happy crafting, everyone!