We’ve got plenty of ideas for homemade cards and papercraft projects in Papercraft Inspirations 168.
Learn a new technique or discover different ways to add special touches to your papercraft projects, Here’s just a taste of what’s inside issue 168…
- Make fabulous flower cards with your layered floral stamp set free gift
- Learn how to create professional partial die cuts on your cards – we’ve got two projects for you to try.
- Discover how to make shaped card blanks – ideal for adapting your projects to suit recipients’ hobbies.
- Uncover ways to use lolly sticks to create cute designs.
- Download our free papers with a gorgeous afternoon-tea theme, perfect for ladies who lunch!
- Stamp ethereal floral designs with Kay Carley’s step-by-step guide.
- Build a totally tropical desk tidy to add a burst of summer colour to your craft desk or workspace.
- Get nostalgic with our funky retro sweets and ice-cream cards.
- Use our handy templates to make great cards and gift boxes.
- Plus, you’ll find ideas for creating different looks with a single die, summery makes and more!