Bring a touch of class to an everyday birthday card or part invitation with these colourful free papers by Naomi Skinner.
There’s nothing like the treat of a nice cup of tea and a biscuit to boost your crafting creativity.
Inspired by the striking patterns of Clarice Cliff, these free papers will brighten up birthday cards and create stylish invites for afternoon tea parties, too. There are even some teabag elements to help you create fun toppers and sentiments. Just grab your sticky foam pads and start layering the papers, toppers and sentiments, to create beautiful designs.
Becky James has come up with fun card designs for you to try, featuring tempting biscuits and pretty pottery. Find Becky’s step-by-step guide in Papercraft Inspirations 182, and scroll down to download the free papers.
More tea, please
Love these tea-and-biscuit designs? Take a look at more of our fantastic free downloads and tempting card ideas…
- British biscuit printables
- Afternoon tea free papers
- Teatime Treats printable papers
- Make a teapot-shaped card with our step-by-step guide and free template
- Create a teacup-shaped card with our free templates
- Make a teapot-shaped gift bag with our free templates
- Baking-themed free printables and templates
How to download free papers
To download the free papers, click on the one you want, to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image onto your desktop, or right-click on the larger image. Find more free printable papers in our Downloads section.