Find loads of ideas for homemade cards and papercraft projects in Papercraft Inspirations 167.
Whether you’re new to crafting or more experienced, we’ve got lots of card making templates and free printables, to help you get a head start on your next makes.
The issue comes with a gorgeous Cherry Blossom Joy embossing folder, stamp and die set, and you can also download extra Cherry Blossom Joy papers for free!
Learn a new technique and discover different ways to add special touches to your papercraft projects with our fantastic ideas and tutorials.
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 167…
- Find colourful ideas for your Cherry Blossom Joy embossing folder, stamp and die set free gift!
- Learn how to create funky starbursts on cards – we’ve got two techniques for you to try.
- Discover how to make z-fold and side stepper card blanks – giving you lots of extra space to add papers and embellishments!
- Pick up fun ideas for using our tropical free printables – from shaker and spinner cards to an impressive dancing hula girl rocking card!
- Uncover ways to add quilled elements to your designs.
- Download our free papers with a fantastical fairy theme.
- Make wedding cards with metallic touches, from embossing powders to foils and vellums.
- Add no-maintence greenery to your home, with our trailing vines.
- Create a sweet little cupcake gift box, featuring Tatty Teddy!
- Use our handy templates to make great cards.
- Plus, you’ll find ideas for cute cat and dog cards, lacy fan dies, nostalgic birthday cards and more!
Papercraft Inspirations 167 is on sale in the UK from 15th June 2017, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.
Happy crafting, everyone!