Papercraft and card making ideas in the May issue of Papercraft Inspirations magazine
- Discover different ways to use embossing powder on your projects, for some stunning effects.
- Learn how to add 3D elements to cards in our masterclass – there’s projects for beginners and more advanced crafters.
- Find designs for shaker cards, using die-cutting and stamping techniques, that will brighten your recipient’s day.
- Our adorable free printables will give you plenty of ideas for spring cards and papercraft projects.
- Download our milkshake-themed free papers to make fun birthday cards.
- We show you how to use ink on cards to create atmospheric sky designs.
- Make party decorations and supplies, from cards and cake boxes to sweet cones and bunting.
- Find plenty of ideas for how to use your rosette scoring board free gift, too. You can even watch our YouTube video, to get you started.
- Plus, get ideas for wedding cards and invitations, make a mobile phone case from faux leather, use our handy templates, and much more!
Subscribe for Mother’s Day
Looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas? Why not give your mum a subscription to Papercraft Inspirations? Find out more about our latest subscription offer.