Our December issue is packed with fun Christmas projects that will easily take pride of place on your recipient’s mantelpiece.
Inside issue 171, you’ll find quick washi-tape makes and contemporary tree decorations, to stylish Scandi-inspired designs and a light-up-Christmas-card masterclass. There are plenty of ideas for some wonderfully creative Yuletide cards and gifts.
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 171…
- Christmas window build-a-scene embossing folder and stamp free gift.
- Craft sweet candy dispensers for friends and family at Christmas, using our free templates.
- Create cool light-up Christmas cards with our Chibi Lights LED circuits masterclass and free templates.
- Hang up some homemade Christmas tree decorations, using our free templates.
- Find out how to use washi tape to make fantastic quick and easy designs.
- Make Christmas wreath cards with our pretty free printables.
- Discover how to build up gorgeous, wintry die-cut scenes.
- Add cute characters to seasonal makes, using our free papers.
- Plus, ideas for snowflake dies, winter birthday designs, nature-inspired stamping and much more!
Papercraft Inspirations 171 is on sale in the UK from 5th October 2017, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.
Happy crafting, everyone!