Whether you want to make cards for friends and family, add some pretty papercraft to your home or find unique ways to present a gift, we’ve got plenty of fantastic ideas for your to try in Papercraft Inspirations 169.
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 169…
- Get ahead with making Christmas cards by using our fabulous, versatile snowflake die free gift!
- Add a little sparkle to birthday, wedding and anniversary cards with our metallic project.
- Find fun designs for animal lovers, with our cat and dog card ideas.
- Make gorgeous paper-flower fridge magnets with our step-by-step guide.
- Learn how to create and colour 3D stamped effects with our masterclass.
- Enjoy the colours of fall with our awesome autumnal free papers.
- Discover how to upcycle a coffee cup into a gift box!
- Create uplifting cards for loved ones, with our super stamping project.
- Pick out scraps of your favourite fabrics, as we show you ten different ways to add them to your makes.
- Plus, fairy-tale-princess projects, Thanksgiving card ideas, Diwali iris-folding designs, and much more!
Papercraft Inspirations 169 is on sale in the UK from 10th August 2017, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.
Happy crafting, everyone!