Whether you want to make cards for friends and family, add some pretty papercraft to your home or find unique ways to present a gift, we’ve got plenty of fantastic ideas for your to try in issue 169.
Find top tips for card making and papercrafting, learn new techniques and download our free card-marking templates and printables to give you a head start on your next project! Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find in issue 169.
- Get ahead with making Christmas cards by using our fabulous, versatile snowflake die free gift!
- Add a little sparkle to birthday, wedding and anniversary cards with our metallic project.
- Find fun designs for animal lovers, with our cat and dog card ideas.
- Make gorgeous paper-flower fridge magnets with our step-by-step guide.
- Learn how to create and colour 3D stamped effects with our masterclass.
- Enjoy the colours of fall with our awesome autumnal free papers.
- Discover how to upcycle a coffee cup into a gift box!
- Create uplifting cards for loved ones, with our super stamping project.
- Pick out scraps of your favourite fabrics, as we show you ten different ways to add them to your makes.
- Plus, fairy-tale-princess projects, Thanksgiving card ideas, Diwali iris-folding designs, and much more!