Papercraft Inspirations issue 165 is out on 20th April in the UK
Papercraft and card making ideas in the June issue of Papercraft Inspirations magazine
- Find plenty of ideas for how to use your heart and flower die free gift. Make borders, 3D flowers, and more!
- Learn how to colour on kraft card and shade designs like a pro, with our masterclass.
- Discover how to add hidden pockets to your cards, to hold sweet little tags and messages.
- Make gorgeous die-cut afternoon tea card designs, perfect for birthdays and other occasions, too.
- Our nautical free printables will have you dreaming of days by the coast.
- Download our free papers, which embody all the fun of a summer fete.
- We show you how to use watercolour paints and masking fluid to create a fabulous piece of art for your home.
- Use our handy templates to make mini gift baskets, cupcake wraps, and more.
- Put old, spare buttons to good use, with some fab projects from Sarah Jackman-Read.
- Plus, refined designs for sympathy cards, alternative uses for tulip dies, and much more!
Learn how to make afternoon tea cards in Papercraft Inspirations magazine, issue 165