Papercraft Inspirations 181 is packed with adorable animals, summery projects and top techniques.
We’ve filled the magazine with plenty of projects to help you create fantastic designs – from woodland printables and cards to piñata papers, toppers and sentiments for a summer party vibe.
There are also plenty of beautiful blooms, including a project for a floral folder-file to help you file your cards, letters and important documents. In the issue, we’ve also got a step-by-step guide to resist-foiling, a project for making a mini-box card, ten ideas for how to use buttons in your paper crafting, plus lots more!
Issue 181 comes with a designer stamp and embossing folder set – we like to treat you! Inside the magazine, we’ve got dreamy dandelion card designs from Angela Poole that you can make with your set. Don’t forget to show us what you craft, too. Our favourite card will win a papercraft goody bag!
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 181
- Piñata printables, toppers and sentiments
- Music-themed cards
- Woodland printables and cards
- File your projects with our card organiser project
- Craft mini-box cards with our free templates
- Ten ideas for buttons
- Designer challenge – make five cards using only five items
- Step-by-step guide to resist-foiling for all skill levels
- Adorable owl gift box made with our free templates
- Get in the party spirit with piñata papers, toppers and sentiments
- Plus, cards for happy travels, birthdays and more!
Cardmaker of the Year 2018
This issue we’re launching 2018’s Cardmaker of the Year competition – our all-time favourite annual event! The national card-making competition is here for the 14th year running, giving you the chance to share your fabulous cards for a chance to win crafty prizes. This year, we’ve got a prize bundle worth over £4930 up for grabs from our generous sponsor, Create and Craft. Find out more.
Happy making, everyone!
Papercraft Inspirations 181 is on sale in the UK from 18th July 2018, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.