There’s a huge variety of brilliant projects to discover in Papercraft Inspirations 180. From cute, stamped characters to two ribbon-threading masterclass projects, and much more, we’ve got some gorgeous designs to help you wow friends and family.
We also show you how to make a trendy paper lampshade, using a simple step-by-step guide and our free template. Once downloaded, our handy template takes all the hard work out of creating an origami-style lampshade to take pride of place in your home. Just cut, score and fold, as shown, then follow the steps in the magazine to complete your contemporary masterpiece!
Papercraft Inspirations 180 also comes with a pop-up découpage card kit and stamp set, that will help you create some amazing, fairy-tale scenes. With beautiful illustrations by Alice Wong, this set will really get your imagination going! The issue also includes ideas for your card kit, with five great makes by Angela Dodson.
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 180
- Pop-up découpage card kit
- Summer cocktail free printables
- Cute stamped designs with fancy gatefolds
- Trendy paper lampshade step-by-step guide and free template
- Find out how ribbon threading can enhance your die-cut designs
- Make a sweet macaron gift box using our free template
- Fab ideas for new-baby cards and shaped gift bags
- Gorgeous designs featuring V&A papers inspired by Arts & Crafts
- Summer seed pod free papers
- Ten ideas for Distress Inks
- Plus, wedding cards, thanks yous, floral designs and more!
Papercraft Inspirations 180 is on sale in the UK from 20th June 2018, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.
Happy crafting, everyone!