Want some new ideas for handmade cards and papercraft projects? Papercraft Inspirations 176 is filled with fabulous designs for you to create!
Spring has arrived, and we’ve got projects that are bursting with gorgeous colours and cute designs that can be used for lots of different occasions.
From children’s birthday cards, get well cards and romantic makes to new home cards, bon voyage greetings and more, find great creations and top tips in our April issue! We’ve even got designs to simply let someone know how ‘fabulous’ they are!
Want to lift your home decor this spring, too? Check out our fantastic screen-printing project that shows you how to add gorgeous designs to soft furnishings and cards!
There’s plenty to get stuck in to, so read on to find out more about the projects included in the issue and look out for a copy in your local stores, or buy online!
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 176
- Enjoy using your free gift – a heart dies and stamps set.
- Use our weather printable papers to brighten rainy days.
- Stamp cute Little Darlings characters on your cards.
- Download our gorgeous fairground free printables.
- Craft brilliant origami boats.
- Make interactive swing cards with our masterclass and free templates.
- Find great ideas for using staples on your papercraft projects.
- Plus, get expert advise, ideas for new home cards and much more!
Papercraft Inspirations issue 176 is on sale in the UK from 27th February 2018, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.
Happy crafting, everyone!