Issue 172 is packed with fantastic Christmas card ideas as well as projects that will see you well into the new year.
If you want to try an alternative to standard card blanks, we’ve got plenty of projects featuring steppers, easels, z-folds and more! We’ve even got a template for a folding Star of David card, so there’s plenty to get your creativity flowing.
Take a look at what’s inside the issue…
- Get a pretty Christmas borders stamp set free gift.
- Make super-cute penguin slider cards, using our FREE printables and templates.
- Find ideas for festive cake decorations.
- Create shaped cards and cute gift boxes, using our FREE templates.
- Add mini pegs to your cards and makes – we’ve got ten different projects to get you started.
- Use our FREE gingerbread papers for Christmas cards and more.
- Stamp sweet festive designs with Stamping’ Up! sets.
- Enhance your colouring skills with our Chameleon pens projects for beginners and more-advanced crafters.
- Plus, craft a star-shaped gift box, Hanukkah card ideas, three dreamy designs for snow-globe dies, and more!