Papercraft and card making ideas in issue 166 of Papercraft Inspirations magazine
Whether you want to learn a new technique or discover different ways to add special touches to your papercraft projects, you’ll find plenty of ideas in Papercraft Inspirations magazine issue 166. Here’s just a taste of what’s inside…
- Find ideas for using your beautiful swan embossing folder and vellums set free gift.
- Learn how to use watercolours on your cards. Combined with stamped images, they make for stunning designs.
- Discover how to make gorgeous gatefold cards, with lots of extra-special elements, to create that all-important wow factor for recipients.
- Pick up fun ideas for using our lido-themed free printables – perfect for summer makes. Download them today!
- Uncover ways to use map papers, from gift wrap to paper flower designs.
- Find fantastic Father’s Day card ideas, including fun shed-themed makes, for dads who love pottering in the garden.
- Download our free papers with fabulous floral garland designs.
- We show you how to make cool coasters for your coffee table.
- Create a classic campervan gift box, for friends and family with a taste for the open road.
- Use our handy templates to make great cards.
- Plus, you’ll find ideas for birthday cards, weddings, anniversaries and much more!