Fall in love with card making all over again with our February issue of Papercraft Inspirations 187! Love is in the air as glamour meets amour in our free art nouveau papers, we’re wining and dino-ing with Triassic period printables, and revealing secret sentiments with our hidden message card masterclass.
Creating beautiful landscapes is easier than ever with our edge inking tutorial, while our washing lines card is perfect for showcasing those best-loved scrappy bits. From melon to lemon, we’re exploring the versatility of fruit salad dies, while our shopping pages are filled with uplifting buys and Mardi Gras must-haves. But where to display all your amazing new makes? Don’t worry – our cork board project has you covered!
Get ready to swoop in on this issue’s cover gift – a build-an-owl die-and-stamp set! Make an owl to call your own by layering up their head, body and wings – plus glasses, champagne and party hats of course! We’ve included a parliament of owlspiration for creative cards, too.
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 187
- Test your owl-building talon-ts with our free die-and-stamp set!
- Create tyrannagorgeous mechanical cards with our free dinosaur printables.
- Ink up enchanting scenery with the clever ink-edging technique.
- Bare your soul and craft skills with our secret message card masterclass.
- Learn ten inventive new uses for feathers.
- Make a ‘fetch’ing kennel gift box with our free templates.
- Kindle romance with our free Mackintosh-inspired art nouveau papers and sentiments.
- Plus much more!
Papercraft Inspirations 187 is on sale in the UK from 28th December 2018, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.