Sharpen up your craft skills for the New Year with Papercraft Inspirations 186! Featuring tutorials for everything from paper piecing to paper-folding to techniques with reactive inks, our latest issue is fit to burst with card-creation inspiration alongside easy-to-follow step-by-steps.
Filled with fresh ideas, our latest issue will renew your love of crafting for a highly ‘paperoductive’ 2019! Fill your home with foliage with our paper-and-wire houseplant project, discover 10 tricks and techniques for using embossing powder, and create a notelet holder to fill with mini card makes!
Step up your craft game with our superb cover gift – a set of two edger dies and five border stamps! The stars and scallops edger dies can be used for creating delicate lace-effect cards, elaborate trims and ornate frames. Combine them with the fun border dies for eye-catching, professional-looking cards! We’ve included lots of inspiration to get you and your new set off to a flying start.
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 186
- We’re living on the edge with our edger dies and border stamps set.
- Use reactive inks for an alternative to patterned papers.
- Make a mini notelet holder with our free templates.
- Discover 10 ways to use embossing powder.
- Learn how to make a hanging pull-up card with our free templates.
- Use old scraps in a new design with our paper pieced princess card!
- Add our free fabric-look papers, toppers and sentiments to your projects.
- Plus much more!
Papercraft Inspirations 186 is on sale in the UK from 11th December 2018, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.