Find out what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 184, from fantastic festive ideas to fancy card folds and top inking techniques, there are loads of great ideas to try.
Pick up a copy of Papercraft Inspirations 184 for some amazing festive ideas to give you a head start on your Christmas crafting. The issue is packed with ideas for gatefold cards, double-diamond fold designs, inked backgrounds, wooden flourishes and much more.
Papercraft Inspirations 184 also comes with a fabulous festive stamp-and-embossing set – perfect for your Yuletide makes. You’ll find some great ideas inside the magazine to help you create pretty projects using this festive set, too!
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 184
- Make festive designs with your stamp-and-embossing set.
- Add shape to gatefold designs with four great ideas.
- Download our Santa’s workshop printables to add to your projects.
- Ink beautiful backgrounds for festive cards with wow factor.
- Use our free templates to make a mini-envelope Advent calendar.
- Discover ten ways to use wooden flourishes.
- Download our free template to contract a festive flamingo gift bag.
- Learn how to make double-diamond fold cards with our masterclass and free templates.
- Add our free New York papers, toppers and sentiments to your Christmas projects.
- Plus much more!
Papercraft Inspirations 184 is on sale in the UK from 10th October 2018, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.