Whether or not you’ve already made a start on your Christmas crafting, Papercraft Inspirations 183 has plenty of fantastic festive ideas.
Grab a copy of Papercraft Inspirations 183 to give your festive crafting a real boost. There are some brilliant ideas inside the issue, including interactive reindeer cards, amazing die-cut projects that let you change between different images on your card front and much much more!
Papercraft Inspirations 183 also comes with a fabulous festive die-and-stamp set – perfect for your Yuletide makes. You’ll find some great ideas inside the magazine to help you create pretty projects using this festive set!
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 183
- Festive die and stamp set to use on your projects.
- Angela Poole shows you how to use her amazing sliding scene dies.
- Download our free poinsettia papers for your festive designs.
- Discover how to stencil florals with a frosty effect in our masterclass.
- Get to grips with quilling – we’ve got ten projects for you to try.
- Download gorgeous Christmas printables for traditional makes.
- Find three looks with window dies.
- Make festive decor for your home.
- Use our free templates to create Christmas cards that conceal a chocolate coin.
- Plus much more!
Papercraft Inspirations 183 is on sale in the UK from 12th September 2018, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.