Find Halloween treats and feel-good hygge projects in Papercraft Inspirations 182 – read on to find out what’s else is inside…
As autumn creeps closer, crafters are torn between making the most of floral designs or turning to cosier, autumnal makes. In issue 182, we’ve tried to capture the best of both worlds! We’ve got ten top ideas for flower dies and floral vellum designs along with sweet tea-and-biscuit papers. You can even combine floral elements with autumnal colours in our higgle projects that capture a sense of cosiness.
Papercraft Inspirations 182 also comes with a giant, 40-piece, floral, layering stamp set. Stamp beautiful blooms in minutes with different shades of ink.
Take a look at what’s inside Papercraft Inspirations 182
- Characterful ghosts and ghouls abound in our Halloween printables.
- Craft a sweet tea caddy with our free templates.
- Learn how to make ‘impossible’ cards with our masterclass projects.
- Layer vellum to make beautiful designs.
- Use our tea-and-biscuit papers to make sweet cards and invites.
- Make mini matchbook notelets.
- Create a dimensional tepee card with our easy step-by-step guide.
- Plus, wedding cards and gift boxes, game-themed cards and much more!
Papercraft Inspirations 182 is on sale in the UK from 15th August 2018, and will be available overseas around four to six weeks later. To make sure you don’t miss an issue, you can subscribe or order single copies online.