There are loads of fun projects to try using our free papercraft templates from Papercraft Inspirations 179! From fancy card bases to pop-up elements and gift boxes, take a look at our downloadable templates to give you a head start on your next papercraft project.
Stay for tea
There are some sweet afternoon-tea themed designs, including a teapot-shaped gift box and a teacup pop-up element. If you love these designs, take a look at more of our afternoon-tea inspired ideas and free downloads!
- Afternoon tea free papers
- British Biscuit free printables – the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea!
- Teatime Treats printable papers
- Make a teapot-shaped card with our step-by-step guide and free template
- Create a teacup-shaped card with our free templates
- Make a teapot-shaped gift bag with our free templates
- Baking-themed free printables and templates
You can use the oriental stamp set free gift that comes with issue 179, along with the free book-fold template below, to create a fantastic, stylish card.
Love this design? Check out more of our beautiful, oriental-inspired designs and free downloads!
Plus, combine our central stepper card template with our free new-baby printables, from issue 179, to create this gorgeous card!
We’ve got plenty more new-baby designs, if you’re looking for ideas for new arrivals!
- Naomi Hocking’s FREE baby printables from issue 135
- Babycakes & Sweet Baby Love FREE patterned papers
- Use our free templates and step-by-step guide to create sweet paper baby shoes keepsakes
How to download free papercraft templates
To download the templates, click on the one you want, to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image onto your desktop, or right-click on the larger image. You can find more free templates, printables and papers in our Downloads section.