Coffee-lovers will adore this collection of printable paper, sentiments and toppers from Papercraft Inspirations 178.
Taking time to enjoy a decent cup of coffee and a generously-sized pastry is many people’s ideal way to kick-start the day. From fun sentiments to coffee-cup toppers, this special blend of themed printable paper and embellishments is well suited to the coffee connoisseurs in your life, and will come in handy for lots of different occasions.
The neutral, modern colours in this collection, designed by Jennifer Ellory, will work well for your Father’s Day cards, too! The set includes six patterned papers and pretty borders, as well as 33 coffee-themed toppers and greetings.
Add a few sequins, gems and ribbon bows, to make the designs more feminine, and, if you don’t know any coffee-lovers, there’s also sweet pastries-themed papers, featuring doughnuts, croissants, eclairs and more, for your sweet-toothed friends and relatives!
More papercraft ideas and free downloads
Love these coffee designs? Take a look at more of our fantastic projects and free downloads!
- Make a coffee-mug gift container, using our free templates
- Enjoy using afternoon tea free papers on your paper crafts
- Download our free biscuit printables – the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee!
- Teatime Treats printable papers
- Make a teapot-shaped card with our step-by-step guide and free template
- Create a teacup-shaped card with our free templates
- Make a teapot-shaped gift bag with our free templates
- Baking-themed free printables and templates
How to download free printable paper
Simply click on the one you want, to enlarge it, then drag and drop the image onto your desktop. You can also right-click on the larger image to save it. Find more free printables and ideas for cards in our Downloads section.