Crafting and a cup of tea go hand in hand, so why not combine the two and create this fun teapot card with our free template.
This design is ideal for birthday cards, Mother’s Day cards, or just a little note to say hello to the tea-addicts among your friends and family!
Love this teapot card designs? Take a look at more of our fantastic tea and cake card ideas and free downloads, featuring mouth-watering cakes and biscuits!
- British Biscuit free printables – the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea!
- Afternoon tea free papers
- Teatime Treats printable papers
- Create a teacup-shaped card with our free templates
- Make a teapot-shaped gift bag with our free templates
- Baking-themed free printables and templates
You will need
- Basic card kit, plus…
- Free template
- Assorted coloured card
- Floral patterned paper
- Small circle punch or hole punch
How to make a teapot card
Score and fold coloured card to make a large, top-fold card blank. Trace the template onto the card blank, so the flat top of the teapot is against the fold (ignore the round knob for now).
Carefully cut out the shape to create your teapot-shaped card blank! Remember to leave the fold intact
Use the template to snip out the flowers and other teapot details from coloured card and patterned paper. Layer these pieces onto the shaped card, using sticky foam pads.