Welcome a new arrival with these adorable miniature paper baby shoes, designed by Angela Poole! Download our free templates to make your own pretty booties using some gorgeous designer papers.
Follow the steps below or print off the instructions here.
What you’ll need:
- Patterned paper
- Tacky PVA glue
- Glue dots
- Needle & Thread
- Enamel Accents
- Cocktail stick
How to make the paper baby shoes step-by-step
1. Using the templates, cut out all the baby shoe shapes from patterned paper. Be sure to mark the centre lines. Cut another baby shoe sole from a piece of card.
2. Crease the tabs by gently folding them over and then line up the centre lines on the patterned paper with the centre line on the card sole of the shoe.
3. Apply tacky PVA glue to the tabs with a cocktail stick. Work your way around the shoe sticking the tabs in place. Apply glue to where the paper overlaps at the side of the shoe.
4. Cover the paper tabs with the patterned paper sole. If your paper isn’t double-sided, insert a patterned lining for the shoe to cover the paper.
5. Glue on the lace trim and attach the strap to the shoe using a brad and a glue dot. Stitch two stacked buttons together and layer them to the end of the shoe strap with a bow.
6. To finish, carefully apply a line of white Enamel Accents dots along the front of the shoe for decoration and allow to dry. Decorate the finished shoe with buttons, bows and lace.
Find more great things to make on our Free craft printables Pinterest board:
Follow Papercraft inspirations’s board Free craft printables on Pinterest.