Make a cute Hugs With Henry card with issue 124’s free decoupage kit!
Our guest designer Stephanie got hold of issue 124’s fab free Hugs With Henry decoupage kit and came up trumps with this super-cute Mother’s Day card. If you’d like to have a go at making a card just like this, check out Stephanie’s step-by-step guide below. To get a Hugs With Henry kit of your own – make sure you pick up a copy of Papercraft inspirations issue 124 – on sale 4th March in the UK.
Hugs with Henry card
You will need:
Papercraft 124 Decoupage Card Kit
1 A4 sheet white card
Sticky foam pads
Small flower punch
Crop-a-dile 1/4 inch corner punch
Pink marker pen
1) Fold the A4 card in half to A5 and then cut to a square shape and keep the waste.
2) Remove and trim to size the clouds patterned paper and glue to the card so the big clouds are at the top of the card.
3) Take the garden patterned paper cut loosely around the flowers and arrange on your card before gluing into place and trimming to size.
4) Cut out the dog and flower pieces and layered up together with the sticky foam pads.
5) Attach the dog to the card.
6) Using the leftover white card, cut a piece 2.5cm wide and 13.8cm long, round off the corners using a corner punch and write your message. Finish with a small flower punch at the end and glue in place.