Make an Easter card to send a special greeting to friends and family. Scroll down to find our step-by-step instructions and free templates!
You will need
Your basic card, plus…
Blue, green, purple, white & yellow card
Purple patterned paper ‘Happy Easter’ greeting
Blue organza ribbon Flower punch
Step 1 Use your template to paper piece the stained glass window design. Start by cutting the main shape from white card, then layer on the green and blue pieces.
Step 2 Cut the cross shape from white card. Layer it on to patterned paper and cut around it to create a narrow border. Fix the cross to the stained glass window with sticky foam pads.
Step 3 Mount the completed stained glass window on to your card front with sticky foam pads. Make a border just below it with a strip of card and some organza ribbon.
Step 4 Add your ‘Happy Easter’ greeting.
Step 5 Punch some small flowers from purple card. Add yellow centres and stick them in place on your card.
More Easter card ideas
Love this designs? Want more Easter card ideas? Take a look at these fantastic projects and free downloads from Papercraft Inspirations:
- Easter egg printables
- Hoppy Easter rabbit and chick garden printables
- Easter Doodle printables
- Download Easter illustrations
- Easter celebration printables
- Garden bunny printables
- Calendar collection printables
- Make fab Easter decorations with our free templates
- Create gorgeous paper daffodils with our free templates
- Make a cute Easter bunny card with our free template and step-by-step guide
- Create a colourful Easter card with our step-by-step guide and free template
- Make Easter character decorations with our free templates
- Easter bunny card and template
- Birthday bunny card and template