Stephanie from Papercraft HQ couldn’t wait to try issue 131’s Snowflake Forest Flock Card Kit – and we love these cards that she made!
Here’s Stephanie’s step-by-step guide. She says ‘If découpage isn’t your thing, try these instead!’
- Trim the bear picture to size, then layer onto a larger panel of blue card to create a wide border all around.
- ‘Nibble’ randomly around the blue card border with a snowflake punch.
- Apply the Warm Wishes stickers to the blue card, remove the protective film and shake over silver glitter. Tip off the excess glitter.
- Fix the whole panel to your card front with double-sided tape or a glue roller.
- Punch a snowflake from blue card. Add a circle sticker in the middle and cover with silver glitter. Add to the top-right of your card front.
- Stick the scalloped border sticker to lilac card, then layer the bear picture on top. Trim the lilac card to size.
- Add circle stickers to the picture for the pom-poms and bunny’s tail, then and sprinkle with white flock powder.
- Tip off the excess white flock, then add the bow sticker to the present in the picture and cover with purple flock powder.
- Add the finished picture to the card front, raised on sticky foam pads.
- Finish off with a flocked greeting and a few flocked circle stickers.
The November issue of Papercraft inspirations, with Snowflake Forest Flock Card Kit, is in UK shops now and available to order online. Enjoy!