Ever fancied making your own gorgeous jewellery to accompany your cards? We’ve teamed up with JewelleryMaker to give you the chance to attend a beginner’s taster jewellery making workshop for just £5 (normally £30)!*
You’ll visit JewelleryMaker’s beautiful studios at Ivy House, Studley, Warwickshire and spend three hours learning how to make a genuine gemstone necklace, bracelet and earring set to take home. Plus you’ll get a behind-the-scenes tour of the TV studio too!
This is a great way to spend time with your mum, sister or friends and learn a fab new skill in the process.
The offer includes:
- 3 hours expert tuition with a JewelleryMaker guest designer
- Make and take home a genuine gemstone necklace, bracelet & earrings
- 50% off beginner’s tool kit
- Discounted prices in the shop on the day
- Getting Started DVD & booklet
- Tour of the TV studios
- PLUS tea, coffee & biscuits!
*Terms & conditions:
- Offer available to customers aged 16 and over only, who haven’t booked or attended a workshop previously.
- Taster workshops are suitable for beginners only.
- Offer ends 10th July or until fully booked.