Make this beautiful Christmas wreath card designed by Charlotte Harding!
When making this project, you can achieve a mottled look by making your own ink pad. Simply fold up a wet wipe and drip liquid ink all over it, then use it in the same way as a normal ink pad.
You can find more stamped wreath cards in Papercraft Inspirations 157, which is on sale in the UK on 8th September.
What you’ll need:
- Stampin’ Up! stamps – Peace This Christmas
- Classic Stampin’ pad – Garden Green
- Ink refills – Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Cucumber Crush, Chocolate Chip
- Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake cardstock
- Gold foil
- Metallic thread – Gold
- Metallic Enamel Shapes – Gold
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Snips
- Snail Adhesive
- Multipurpose Liquid
All products from Stampin’ Up! – plus wet wipes!
How to make a Christmas wreath card step-by-step
1. Take and fold an A5 size of Very Vanilla cardstock in two for base card. Matt the front of card with Gold Foil & Crumb Cake layers. Prepare a Very Vanilla layer.
2. Take the Very Vanilla layer and stamp it all over with various images to make a unique designer paper look. Take a couple of wet wipes and fold them into a little rectangular pad. Place the pad onto a saucer. Add droplets of liquid ink randomly all over it in different shades and colours. Use the home-made multi-coloured pad like a regular ink pad and add more ink as needed. Add the decorated matt to your card.
3. Before throwing your “ink pad” away, continue to stamp some floral images onto an extra piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut out a few different and duplicate images with Paper Snips.
4. Stamp the sentiment on a small piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using Garden Green ink. Using Dimentionals, matt the sentiment on to some gold foil. Again, using Dimentionals, centre this piece onto the front of your card.
5. Take all your floral cut outs and use a mix of Snail and Dimentionals to attach them around, beside and under your gold matt and centred sentiment piece.
6. Place a few Gold Enamel Accents to the centre of flowers for a little sparkle.
7. Add some gold thread, tied into a bow, to an image on your card. Attach with Multipurpose Liquid Glue which dries clear.