If you’re looking for crafts to keep your kids occupied, why not help your little one make their own sleepover invitations for their friends with this fab free printable from Kirsty Neale?
Simply print out the gorgeous design – which was featured in Papercraft Inspiration 76 – and the invite, cover a matchbox with pretty patterned papers and slip the invitation inside. You could add a little ribbon to the top to help your recipient pull it open, too!
This simple design is a great way to get kids into crafting, as it’s quick and easy to make. You can adapt this idea to suit other occasions, too, using more of our fantastic free printables – find a great selection for children below!
More papercraft ideas for children
Want more great free printables and kid’s craft ideas? Whether you’re making projects for children or want to get them involved in crafting, take a look at these great projects and free downloads from our collection!
- Dinosaur topper templates
- Sweet safari printables
- Cute animal character printable papers
- Cuddly penguin printables
- Pretty carousel pony printables
- Autumnal forest animal printable papers
- Smiley snail template
- Interactive fairy-tale theatre card template
- Fairy printable papers, topper and sentiments
- Fairy-tale castle gift bag template
- Colourful doodle printable papers
- Ice-cream printables and templates
- Paper pinwheel templates
- Summer kite printable papers
- Brilliant birthday printable papers